PEMF Online Stores, Reviews, Links
- PEMF.COM: Good links and in-depth reference to PEMF information
The primary purpose of this website is to give those interested in PEMF’s (pulsed electromagnetic fields) insights into the fundamental significance, the scientific background and the effects of the increasingly popular complementary medical application of PEMF’s. In the last 5 years much has been accomplished and positively changed specifically in the field of PEMF systems for home use.
- PEMF Technology – Technology and Terminologies Explained
- Bob Beck Protocol – Robert Becker, the legendary scientist and researcher whose protocols is the foundation of today’s many high-intensity magnetic pulser.
- Science Direct on PEMF topics
Our mission is to provide you with a clear understanding of the still highly misunderstood world of pulsating electromagnetic fields (PEMF) so you too can take control over your health and well-being.
- Dr. Pawluk (http://drpawluk.com). Dr. Pawluk is known for his experience and knowledge on various PEMF systems and applications. Good place to understand PEMF from a medical practitioners perspective.
- From the Desk of Hermina – Excellent educational PEMF website (http://pemfassistance.com)
- PEMF Therapy Information- PEMF Devices & Machine Reviews (http://pemft.net).
A site by the author of “The 5th Element of Health”, Bryant A. Meyers
- PEMF Explained (http://www.pemf.tv)
A site by Ben Philipson, provides good insight into various key parameters of PEMF. Everything you need to know before you buy a PEMF device or machine.
- PEMF is the STAR (by TrulyHeal)
- Parmeds (http://PEMF.INFO)
Site retails Curatron devices. Good source of scientific PEMF Studies
- The Dr. Oz Show
PEMF Risks and Discussions
- EMF Risks Blogs
- PEMFT (Does PEMF Causes Cancer???)
- Dr. Magda Havas on PEMF therapy and Pain Relief
- MRS 2000 Scam? (No Its Not) – 7 Objections Answers
PEMF Books, Research on PEMF
- Guide to Pulsed Magnetic Therapy – by Dr. David Somerville – a scientific perspective on how PEMF works.
- Science-of-PEMF – Dr. Garry F. Gordon GRI
- PEMF Research – summarized by Integrated Wellness Technologies
Good summary of research abstracts on various scientific researched hosted by pubmed.gov
- PEMF – Fifth Element of Health, by Byrant A. Meyers (2013)
Learn Why Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Supercharges Your Health Like Nothing Else!
- NASA Technical Information TP-2003-212054
Physiological and Molecular Genetic Effects of time-varying electromagnetic field on human neuronal cells
by Thomas J. Goodwin, Ph.D. Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, September 2003
- US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health
Over hundreds of researches (abstracts) related to PEMF
- Understanding PEMF Energy Medicine
By Jonathan Bowen (www.electro-magnetic-therapy.com)
- General Discussion on QiGong and Energy Medicine
Scholarly & Scientific Articles
Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields (W. Ross Adey, 1992)
Pettis Memorial VA Medical Center and University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California 92357
Abstract Life on earth has evolved in a sea of natural electromagnetic (EM) fields. Over the past century, this natural environment has sharply changed with introduction of a vast and growing spectrum of man-made EM fields. From models based on equilibrium …
This paper will review the mechanisms of action of the most common electromagnetic modalities and provide a rationale as to why “pulsed” fields seem to produce more significant effects compared with continuous applications. It will be shown that significant tissue healing effects, particularly with the modality PEMF, are likely the result of increased activity in non-excitable cells.
The promotion of the healing process following musculoskeletal injuries comprises growth factor signalling, migration, proliferation and apoptosis of cells. If these processes could be modulated, the healing of tendon tissue may be markedly enhanced. Here, we report the use of the Somagen ™ device, which is certified for medical use according to European laws. It generates low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields that trigger effects of a nature that are yet to be determined.